Each term we run a wide range of extra-curricular clubs to provide children with further opportunities to develop their skills and participate in new areas of learning. After school clubs are wide ranging, sometimes introducing children to activities that are completely new to them such as dodgeball, African chess and circuit training. At other times, after school clubs build upon skills that the children have previously learnt during the school day and provide them with the opportunity to further refine their techniques, such as football club, cello and violin club and cookery club.
Clubs run for 10 weeks each term and children are only charged £3.00 per club per week and this is further subsidised for families in receipt of the pupil premium.
Most clubs are run by school staff, providing children and staff with opportunities to deepen relationships in a fun and relaxed environment.
Below are some of the clubs that the children are able to participate in. These include African chess, Taekwondo, Art, Dodgeball, Gymnastics, Multisport and Cookery clubs.
- INTRODUCTION FOR NEW CLUBS SUMMER TERM 2022
- Clubs Order form Summer Term 2022
- Clubs Information Letter Sumer Term 2022
Academic Year 2020/2021
- Clubs Information Summer Term 2021
- Clubs Order form Summer Term 2021
- Clubs Information Letter Summer Term 2021
Academic Year 2019/2020
Academic Year 2018/2019
Academic Year 2016/2017
Academic Year 2015/2016
- After School Club Spring 2016
- After School Club Autumn 2015
- Afterschool Club Spring 2016 Timetable
- Afterschool Club Autumn 2015 Timetable