We see parents as key partners in achieving the best outcomes for the children at St Mark’s.
We look for regular opportunities to engage parents of the school in the learning process at St. Mark's. We would like to thank you for your participation and attendance so far in 2019/20. Thirty parents attended our phonics workshop 15 parents attended our Growing against Violence Workshop.
Some of the parent events we have held during the past couple of years include:
- Reception and Key Stage One Phonics Workshops
- Early writing workshops
- Internet Safety workshops
- Meet the teacher meetings
- Parent conferences
- Healthy eating on a budget
- Speech and Language support for parents
- 6 week animation course
- School Tours
- 6 week digital stories course
- Getting the best out of boys
- Effective communication with your child
- E-Safety workshops
- Maths Workshops
- Managing digital technology
- Fathers' and Mothers' Day breakfasts
- Managing parent stress
Please let us know which other workshops would be of benefit to you.
Reception Stay and Play
Pupils and parents receiving their books and certificates from the digital stories course.
Parents and children involved in the animation course